Latest Update: 01/03/2021
Dear guests, friends and partners,
Greetings from unique Mykonos, we at Seaside studios & houses, I hope this letter finds you and your relatives healthy and safe.
Following the latest Greek Government orders, we would like to inform you that we are going to open and accommodate guests from May 13th. At that date you can visit Mykonos from Athens (Piraeus or Rafina port) by boat/ferry or by airplane from Eleftherios Venizelos (Athens Airport) or with international flights from all around Europe to Mykonos.
Our world continues to change and due to the spread of Covid 19, at Seaside studios & houses we recognize that these are unsetting times and we assure you the safety and wellbeing of our guests, coworkers, personnel is of utmost importance. At this point in time, we are fortunate there are no reported Covid 19 cases in Mykonos island. As the situation continues to evolve, we are doing everything in our power to ensure your travel safety and provide maximum flexibility.
Looking after our guests and staff is our number 1 priority along with the local society of Mykonos, and we do all we can to bring this under control. To help you navigate the uncertainty around your travel plans, we have launched this dedicated Covid 19 response webpage to explain how Seaside studios & houses can support you on your next trip to Mykonos island and by following the latest information against covid 19 from the Greek government and National Public Health Organization. We will continue to update this page with the latest information regarding all different information
Till 13th of May, when is our opening day and ready for welcoming you, we train hard in all sectors, we take pride in maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene within our premises and operate in accordance with the recommendations by the and National Public Health Organization (https://eody.gov.gr/), Ministry of Tourism http://www.mintour.gov.gr/, Hellenic Government https://government.gov.gr/ and World Health Organization https://www.who.int/
In addition, under those new circumstances, we would like to inform you about some new points that take place in our establishment
- We enable the service of Fast check in. Guests are encouraged to complete the fast check in options. We avoid overcrowding in all common areas and by the reception desk. Guests can communicate with the reception desk by mails, messages, etc. for all typical procedures.
- Breakfast at your room/studio/suite/house. A new service of packaged breakfast of choice (a variety of different menus). Also, in that case, we avoid overcrowding in all common areas and by the reception desk.
- For your safety, we enforce a rigorous cleaning regime and thorough sanitization practices in all our different types of accommodation, common areas, etc.
- In the context of mutual security, of our guests/personnel, all our different types of accommodation will stay unoccupied for at least 24 hours between stays.
- Seaside studios & Houses linen (Laundry/ironing, other laundry procedures) is done on-site to avoid unnecessary contact with others outside the establishment and for better control.
- Hand sanitizer, masks, gloves (for single use), infrared thermometer are available at the front desk and also around common areas
On behalf of our team at Seaside studios & houses, we would like to thank you for your support during this challenging time. We wish you all the best for you and your relatives.
Stay safe and healthy!!!!
From June 15th we will be in a position to accommodate you with safety at the unique island of Mykonos.